To get the most out of your candle, please note the following care tips.
The first or second time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the melt pool has filled the full diameter of the jar (or very close to the edges). This prevents “tunneling” around your wick and wastage of any wax stuck to the side of the jar.
Trim your wick to approximately ¼” before each time you light it. This allows for a smaller flame, slower burn, and helps prevent excess buildup on the wick that causes smoke and soot on your jar.
Always keep burning candles on a flat surface away from loose or flammable materials and out of reach of children and pets. The jar may be hot to the touch while burning; use caution if you need to handle the glass. Blow out candles when you leave the room or go to bed.